HANOI, July 26 (Reuters) - Vietnam estimated on Thursday its trade deficit in the first seven months of the year more than doubled to $5.45 billion from a year earlier, due largely to a surge in imports for construction of state projects. In July alone the deficit was estimated at $800 million from a revised gap of $790 million last month, the General Statistics Office said in its monthly report. In trade deficit for the first seven months of 2006 was $2.44 billion. Exports in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam says Jan-July trade deficit jumps on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642