HANOI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Vietnam on Wednesday estimated its industrial output in the first 8 months of this year would rise 15.4 percent year on year to 240.5 trillion dong ($15.3 billion). A report by the government's General Statistics Office said the industry output in August would increase 16.4 percent over the same month last year to 32.2 trillion dong ($2 billion). Vietnam has set the annual target for industrial output to grow 15 percent this year over 2003, from the sector's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam's Jan-Aug industry output up 15.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.