By Anupreeta Das SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - British billionaire Richard Branson's Virgin Group [VA.UL] led a $14.5 million investment round in a start-up that helps people drive more safely and reduce fuel usage. GreenRoad Technologies, a five-year-old company based in Redwood Shores, California, has funding from previous venture capital backers Benchmark Capital and Balderton Capital as well as the Virgin Green Fund. Branson started that fund in 2006 with $400 million intended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Virgin fund invests in U.S. driver safety start-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642