* Needs time to negotiate plan with bondholders * Proposal puts burden on bondholders to come up with cash By Tom Hals WILMINGTON, Del., April 29 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Visteon Corp asked a court to prevent competing plans of reorganization from being proposed during what it says may be final talks with creditors, according to a court filing. The Van Buren Township, Michigan-based company wants to have the exclusive right to file a plan extended to June 29. Unsecured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon asks for more time for bankruptcy plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.