NEW YORK, May 28 (Reuters) - The first bankruptcy hearing for car parts maker Visteon Corp is expected to take place on Friday in Delaware, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the situation. The hearing is set for 1 p.m. EDT (1700 GMT), one of the sources said. The judge assigned to the Delaware bankruptcy court case is Christopher Sontchi. Visteon filed for bankruptcy protection early on Thursday. (Reporting by Paritosh Bansal and Caroline Humer, editing by Gerald E. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon bankruptcy hearing expected Friday-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642