* Same 4 business lines unlikely in 3 years' time -CEO * Not "value-enhancing" to pre-announce sale plans -CEO By Clare Baldwin DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - The chief executive officer of auto parts supplier Visteon Corp hinted at plans to break up the company on Wednesday, but declined to give details, saying disclosure would hurt any potential deal. "As we look out over a three-year horizon ... I would be surprised if the product portfolio is the same as it is today," CEO Don ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon CEO hints at breakup but mum on details" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642