DETROIT, June 28 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp.'s Pete Pestillo will give up his role as CEO in July, but will remain chairman of the automotive parts company until he retires in May next year, the company said on Monday. President and Chief Operating Officer Michael Johnston will succeed Pestillo as CEO on July 1, Visteon said. Pestillo, 66, will retire on May 11, 2005, the date of the company's next annual shareholders meeting.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon CEO Pestillo to retire next year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.