WILMINGTON, Del., June 25 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp, the bankrupt auto parts maker, won court approval on Friday to send its plan of reorganization to creditors for a vote, according to a company spokesman. The company has proposed a plan that would put the former Ford Co subsidiary under the control of bondholders, who are owed $870 million. Lenders, shareholders and holders of the company's supplier claims are fighting the plan. The company will likely have to battle through those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon cleared to put reorganization plan to vote" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.