VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Corporation (NYSE: VC) and its longtime Korean affiliate Halla Climate Control Corp. (HCC) today announced they have completed the contribution of the majority of Visteon's automotive climate business to HCC. The...
- Visteon Announces Definitive Agreement to Consolidate Worldwide Climate Operations Under 70 Percent-Owned Affiliate Halla Climate Control
- Visteon Confirms Halla Climate Control Board Approval of Agreement to Consolidate Visteon Climate Operations into Halla
- Advanced Phase Change Materials (PCM) Market: Global Strategic Business Report 2015 - Advanced PCM Enhances Climate Control in Automobiles
- Visteon Announces Tender Offer to Acquire Remaining Public Shares of Korean Affiliate Halla Climate Control Corp.
- Visteon Completes First and Largest Phase of Divestiture of Automotive Interiors Business to Affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management