WILMINGTON, Del., Dec 28 (Reuters) - Unsecured creditors to bankrupt Visteon Corp have asked a court to force the auto-parts supplier to provide documents about its reorganization plan, which they said leaves them "dramatically short-changed." The official committee of unsecured creditors said it needs information about the debt the company can support after bankruptcy, termination of pension plans, valuation of the company and payment of management bonuses, according to a court document ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon creditors seek reorganization plan documents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642