CHICAGO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Tuesday filed restated financial results for 2002 through 2004, and delayed quarterly reports from the first three quarters of 2005 with federal regulators. Visteon previously had said it expected to restate results because of accounting errors that stemmed from the reporting of expenses for freight, raw materials and other costs.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon files restated, delayed results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.