WILMINGTON, Del., Nov 27 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp , a bankrupt maker of auto parts, reached an agreement to continue supplying Ford Motor Co with parts while it sheds some of its plants, according to court documents. The agreement would allow Visteon to close or transfer to new owners its money-losing factories without disrupting operations at Ford, its former parent and biggest customer. Under the deal, which must be approved by a bankruptcy court judge, Visteon would help Ford build up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon, Ford reach parts sourcing deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.