NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Struggling auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. on Monday said new President and Chief Operating Officer Donald Stebbins will receive an $850,000 salary and a $3 million signing bonus. Stebbins, a former executive with auto interiors supplier Lear Corp. , also is entitled to a guaranteed minimum $807,500 in 2005 under Visteon's annual incentive cash bonus program and participation in the long-term bonus plans. The agreement has a two-year term, renewable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon gives new president $3 mln signing bonus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642