CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. hopes to reach an agreement restructuring its ties with former parent Ford Motor Co. , in the first quarter, Chief Executive Mike Johnston said on Monday. The focus remains on reaching the right agreement, rather than an arbitrary deadline, and there remains no higher priority for the company, Johnston said in a conference call with analysts following release of Visteon's quarterly results. Visteon earlier on Monday posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon hopes to reach deal with Ford in 1st qrtr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.