CHICAGO, May 18 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp. said on Friday it will allow Ford Motor Co. to transfer a warrant for 25 million shares to Lehman Brothers that Ford had received when it agreed to a bailout of its former parts unit in 2005. Visteon entered the the agreement with a Lehman Brothers affiliate and Ford Thursday, it said in a federal regulatory filing. The bailout deal had prohibited such a transfer. Lehman also agreed to a restriction on its ability to enter into certain hedging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon lets Ford move stock warrant to Lehman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642