DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp reduced its 2008 sales forecast by $600 million to $9.4 billion on Thursday and said it was not in a position to provide a 2009 financial outlook due to "continued uncertainty" in the auto industry. The auto parts maker said it expects to complete its plan to cut 800 salaried jobs by the first quarter of 2009, which it estimates will cause charges of up to $60 million. Visteon said on a conference call with analysts that the headcount reductions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon lowers 2008 outlook, sets no 2009 forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642