CHICAGO, May 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. said on Wednesday it has appointed James F. Palmer, a former Boeing Co. executive, as chief financial officer, effective June 2. Palmer, 54, held a variety of senior management positions at Boeing, as well as McDonnell Douglas Corp., prior to the merger of the two companies in 1997. His most recent position, until February 2004, was senior vice president of Boeing. He also served as president of Boeing. He replaces Dan Coulson, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon names former Boeing executive as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.