* Kevin Dowd, Harry Wilson join Visteon board * Wilson was a former member of Obama's auto task force * Appointments part of Visteon deal with hedge fund Alden DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Visteon Corp on Friday announced the appointment of two new board members, the result of an agreement it struck with one of its hedge fund investors to avoid a proxy battle. Visteon, which has interiors, climate control, electronics and lighting units businesses, said that Kevin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon names two directors nominated by investor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.