DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - Ailing auto parts supplier Visteon Corp. will offer buyouts to 5,000 hourly workers and transfer all hourly employees represented by the United Auto Workers union to former parent Ford Motor Co. as part of its restructuring plan, a local United Auto Workers union official said on Tuesday. Also, as part of the deal, Visteon will move 13 U.S. plants to a limited liability company, transfer two more factories to Ford, said Eugene Morey, president of United Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon to offer buyouts, move UAW workers to Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642