LISBON, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp signed a 49 million euro investment contract with Portugal on Thursday. Visteon, the world's third-biggest auto parts maker, will modernise and diversify its 2,000-employee plant at Palmela, about 30 km (20 miles) south of Lisbon. The deal includes a 13 percent tax credit on profits to 2008. The accord was signed at a ceremony attended by Visteon executives and Economy Minister Carlos Tavares. The plant at Palmela makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon, Portugal sign euro investment deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.