DETROIT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Friday reported a large fourth-quarter loss due to a restructuring of its deals with its largest customer and former parent, Ford Motor Co., aimed at making Visteon more competitive. Visteon said its net loss totaled $863 million, after a charge of $756 million, versus a net loss of $34 million after charges in the year-ago quarter. The company had told analysts earlier this month to expect between $700 million and $800 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon posts heavy loss on restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642