DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp posted a narrower quarterly loss on Wednesday, supported by cost cuts, and said a multiyear restructuring plan remains on track. The net loss narrowed to $109 million, or 84 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $177 million, or $1.38 per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell 1.3 percent to $2.55 billion. (Reporting by David Bailey)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon posts narrower quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.