DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday, hit by sluggish auto sales in North America and costs linked to restructuring. Visteon reported a net loss of $105 million in the first quarter, or 81 cents per share, compared to a loss of $153 million, or $1.19 per share. Revenue came in at $2.86 billion. (Reporting by Soyoung Kim, editing by Dave Zimmerman)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon posts quarterly loss on weak U.S. business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.