CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. on Monday posted a quarterly net loss in preliminary results, pressured by automaker production cuts and a high cost structure. The fourth-quarter loss was $115 million, or 92 cents per share, compared with a restated loss of $829 million, or $6.60 a share, in the year-ago quarter when Visteon took $720 million in charges related to a restructuring of its ties with former parent Ford Motor Co.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon posts quarterly net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.