DETROIT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp. posted a quarterly net loss on Friday amid pressure from vehicle production cuts in North America by former parent Ford Motor Co. . Visteon reported a net loss of $39 million, or 30 cents per share, for the fourth quarter, compared with net income of $1.3 billion, or $10.25 per share, a year earlier, when it recorded a gain from the sale of facilities to Ford. Analysts expected a loss of 81 cents per share, according to Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon posts quarterly net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642