NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp. on Monday said it has secured a $300 million short-term credit facility that extends until December or shortly after the expiration of an arrangement with Ford Motor Co. . Visteon also said the financial institutions in all three of its credit facilities have extended until Dec. 10 the company's obligation to provide various financial statements.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon says gets new short-term credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.