Jan 3 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Visteon Corp said its South Korean unit Halla Climate Control Corp's relations with Hyundai Motor Corp remained strong, after a media report that the car maker was changing its suppliers. The Korea Economic Daily said Hyundai Motor changed its supplier to Denso Corp for its new Sonata sedan, which will be produced at the automaker's U.S. plant in Alabama from next year. Shares of Halla, which makes automobile air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon says Korean unit's relations with Hyundai remains strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642