* Global settlement to cut $105 mln in Ford reimbursements * Commits Ford to about $600 mln in sales to Visteon * Settlement subject to court approval * Settlement helps clear way for Visteon bankruptcy exit By Chelsea Emery NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Visteon Corp is seeking court approval for a deal it said it reached with Ford Motor Co which would resolve almost all disputes and assure about $600 million in Visteon sales to its former parent, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon says reaches global settlement with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642