* Visteon's presence in Asia may attract suitors -analyst * Operating structure more complex than peers * Shares up more than 4 pct in June, besting S&P 500 DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp , which emerged from bankruptcy protection last year, could be a "takeover candidate" for another auto parts supplier looking to boost its presence in Asia, an analyst said on Monday. "Visteon is on the road to recovery," Gimme Credit analyst Evan Mann wrote in a research note. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon seen as possible takeover target -analyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.