CHICAGO, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp. has begun building a plant southwest of St. Louis to support new interiors business with automakers including Chrysler Group, it said on Wednesday. Visteon said the Eureka, Missouri, plant is expected to begin production in summer 2008 and employ 200 workers by early 2009. The plant will supply door panels, consoles and cockpits to Chrysler's St. Louis North assembly plant initially. Visteon, based in suburban Detroit, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon sees new Missouri plant employing 200" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642