NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Monday revised its rating outlook on Visteon Corp. to negative from stable, citing the car parts maker's decision to increase the size of its term loan facility. Visteon earlier this month said it is looking to amend its $1 billion seven-year secured term loan, scheduled to expire in June 2013, to add a new tranche worth up to $500 million. For details, see [ID:nWEN5520]. While the additional funding will improve Visteon's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon's outlook now negative, was stable -Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642