FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen intends to sell all its treasury shares to Abu Dhabi if it can agree on the price, but is still discussing the deal with the Gulf emirate, the company's chief said on Friday. "It is our intention to sell the whole treasury stock, provided we get an agreeement with Abu Dhabi on this 10 percent of our stock for a price which is mutually acceptable," Chief Executive Officer Bernd Pischetsrieder told a conference call. Volkswagen earlier said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen-Abu Dhabi stock deal still in works" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.