LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - The financial arm of German car maker Volkswagen added 250 million euros to its euro bond due July 2011, bringing the size of the total issue to one billion euros, the banks managing the sale said on Wednesday. Volkswagen Financial Services AG sold the new bonds at 72 basis points over mid-swaps, in line with previous price guidance. The issue and reoffer price is 99.675 percent of face value, said lead managers ABN AMRO, Calyon, DZ Bank and HSBC. The bond ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen adds 250 mln euros to 2011 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642