HAMBURG, April 24 (Reuters) - Some 57.3 percent of Volkswagen's voting capital is present at Thursday's annual general meeting, Chairman Ferdinand Piech told shareholders. This equates to roughly 167 million voting shares, he added. Porsche owns nearly 89 million votes as largest shareholder -- giving it a slight majority at the AGM. Rival shareholder Lower Saxony controls another 58 million ordinary shares, or about 34 percent of the votes present. The two shareholders have proposed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen AGM attended by 57 pct of votes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642