NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Automaker Volkswagen of America, part of Germany's Volkswagen AG , on Friday named the MediaCom agency to handle its estimated $350 million media account for car advertisements. MediaCom is part of Grey Global Group, which was recently acquired by UK advertising holding company WPP . The decision displaces Havas Advertising media buyer MPG after nearly ten years working with the automaker.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen America chooses MediaCom for ad account" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642