FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The supervisory board of Volkswagen AG did not make a final decision over the fate of the group's car rental agency Europcar, the world's fourth-largest carmaker said late on Friday. "The management board informed the supervisory board about the situation of the Europcar project...Concluding decisions were not taken at the meeting of the surpervisory board," Volkswagen said in a statement. The carmaker added that the board had approved its plans to cancel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen board leaves Europcar fate open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.