LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen plans to price a benchmark bond to yield 65 to 70 basis points over the swaps curve at the end of the week, a syndicate official at lead manager Commerzbank said on Tuesday. The bond is expected to have a 5.5 year maturity, Mark Soper, syndicate official at Commerzbank told Reuters. The exact size has yet to be decided but sources said last week that the transaction would total around one billion euros. Barclays Capital, Commerzbank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen bond seen at swaps+ 65-70 bps this wk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642