FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's core Volkswagen brand posted a first-half operating loss of 39 million euros ($47.19 million), Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsriedertold a conference call on Friday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen brand had 39 mln euro H1 oper loss - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.