FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's core VW brand will have made money in 2005 thanks to a strong fourth quarter, group Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said in a newspaper interview. "We are in the black with the VW brand over the whole year," he was quoted as saying by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung in an advance summary of a report released ahead of publication on Sunday. "The fourth quarter was the first quarter (of 2005) when all of our new models were on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen brand has made money in 2005 - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642