FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen reported operating profit before items at its core VW brand more than doubled to 981 million euros ($1.35 billion) in the first half from 387 million a year earlier, helped by cost cuts, it said on Friday. Its troubled Spanish brand SEAT narrowed its first half loss to just 7 million from 61 million euros a year earlier. Commercial Vehicles, which could merge some of its business with European truckmakers MAN and Scania , boosted its operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen brand profit jumps in first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642