BERLIN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen boosted deliveries of its key VW brand by around 8 percent in July to over 280,000 units, marketing chief Michael Kern said on Thursday. That brought unit sales in the first seven months of the year to 1.96 million, up 12.8 percent, he said at a company event in Berlin. He said the Polo and Passat models were doing especially well.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen brand sales rise 8 pct in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642