FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - Global vehicle sales of the Volkswagen brand rose 10.3 percent last month to 335,000 units, parent VW said on Wednesday after growth beat its earlier estimate of a 5.9 percent gain it forecast on April 21. This pushed up the overall rise in VW brand sales during the first four months to 8.8 percent, with volumes growing to 1.25 million. Demand was strong in particular in Brazil, China and Germany, the three markets that together accounted for half of all VW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen brand vehicle sales up 10.3 pct in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642