MOSCOW, May 25 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen (VW) plans to build a car plant in Russia's central Kaluga region, and the deal could be signed as early as next week, Russia's Kommersant business daily reported on Thursday. "The formal announcement and the signing of an agreement to build the plant will take place next Monday or Tuesday," the newspaper quoted an unnamed source in the Kaluga regional administration as saying. The paper said the project would need investment of more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen to build car plant in Russia - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.