FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will raise net proceeds of about 4.1 billion euros ($5.46 billion) after issuing 64.9 million new preferred shares at a price of 65 euros each in its rights issue, the carmaker said on Thursday. In a regulatory filing sent late after the close of markets, VW said shareholders could subscribe to six new non-voting shares for every 37 they currently own, although the entire allotment was already placed on the market pending a so-called "clawback" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen cap hike raises $5.5 bln in net proceeds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.