By Andreas Cremer PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - German car maker Volkswagen is standing by its "ambitious goals" for this year despite a deepening slump in the European car market, Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said on Wednesday. The Wolfsburg, Germany-based car maker is forecasting an increase in vehicle sales and revenue for the group in 2012 and aims to keep operating profit at last year's level. "We remain committed to our ambitious goals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen CEO keeps 2012 goals despite headwinds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642