FRANKFURT, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder denied reports that the controversial appointment of Horst Neumann as new head of personnel had created a boardroom crisis at the carmaker. "I am certain that he will fully back the course that we at Volkswagen have taken," Pischetsrieder told German weekly magazine Focus in its upcoming edition, adding that Neumann enjoyed his "full and unqualified support". Reuters had reported that Volkswagen Chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen CEO says supports new HR chief -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642