VIENNA, June 21 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Chief Executive Officer Bernd Pischetsrieder said on Wednesday he wants a deal with workers by the end of next month that will boost productivity at Europe's biggest car maker. "I can tell you when I want to have it wrapped up -- the end of July -- but I don't know if it will be wrapped up then," he told reporters at an industry conference here. VW has said 20,000 jobs in Germany are at risk unless it can cut labour costs that are the highest in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen CEO wants jobs deal done by end of July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.