FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - General Motors unit Opel appointed a 55-year-old executive from Volkswagen to be its new chief of sales and marketing, the company said on Wednesday. Alfred Rieck, who was in charge of building up the China business for VW's low-cost Czech brand Skoda, will start his new job effective July 1. "He has shown that he can manage a brand and increase its sales and market share. He will play a key role in the new positioning of Opel," Chief Executive Karl-Friedrich ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen China exec to head sales at GM's Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642