BRATISLAVA, June 23 (Reuters) - Round-the-clock production at Slovakia's assembly plant of German car group Volkswagen will be extended by six months until the end of the year on sound global demand, the Slovak unit said on Thursday. Volkswagen Slovakia, the euro zone country's second-biggest exporter, saw a 36 percent jump in output last year on rising demand for its SUV models in Germany and emerging markets The plant, near the capital Bratislava, produces sports utility vehicle (SUV) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen extends non-stop production in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642