SYDNEY, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Ltd has issued a A$100 million ($76 million) three-year floating rate note, joint lead managers ANZ Investment Bank and Citigroup Global Markets Australia said on Friday. The issue is guaranteed by Volkswagen Financial Services AG and rated A- (stable) by Standard & Poor's and A3 (stable) by Moody's Investor Service. The notes mature Sept. 1, 2009, with settlement on Sept. 1, 2006. The notes were priced to give a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Financial issues A$100 mln 3-year FRN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.