MOSCOW, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will produce more than 100,000 Volkswagen and Skoda cars a year at Russian group GAZ's plant as the German car maker ups its presence in the fast growing Russian market. Volkswagen also said on Thursday it had submitted a memorandum of intent to the Russian government confirming its commitment to new manufacturing criteria -- a move that could qualify the firm for a raft of incentives including lower custom tariffs on parts. (Reporting by Gleb ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen, GAZ to produce VW and Skodas in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642